[Amps] SB-200 input.

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Sat Jul 26 12:24:33 EDT 2014

The Dentron CM1,2 & U series of external input tuners are fixed broad
band filters,
It uses a parallel circuit on 160m and PI-L on 80/40/20 with PI on 15/10.
The manual only specifies a "length" of RG-8 or equiv.

This works ok on my Clipperton-L (4x572B) when driven with an IC-735
However I get a better input SWR using the Internal tuner on my FT-920.
Besides it is autotune.

Someone mentioned different cores. The CM uses T-94-2 on 160m, T68-2 on
80/40/20/15m and air on 10m

Jim w5ifp at gvtc.com