[Amps] 2 Section Tune Cap Wanted

Paul Hewitt wd7s at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 15:40:21 EDT 2014

Hi Jim
I had Cardwell make the one in the 2X8877 auto tune amp.  They gave it a part number, #154-16-17.  It is the 4500 volt series.  I made the one in the single tube amp from a 245uf cap and split it with spare parts.  It took some thought and careful machining.
73, Paul

Paul Hewitt
WD7S Productions
QRO Homebrew components