[Amps] Whither all band sw bandpass filters

Charles Henry k4vud at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:53:36 EDT 2014

whither goest the needed item.........
I need a commercially manufactured ALL ham band auto switching bandpass filter units.
Is one in the works from someone anytime soon???

I.C.E. sells the 419B which covers the 6 HF contest bands and automatically slaves with the band switch of transceivers.  That leaves all the WARC bands not protected.

Array Solutions sells an aptly named AS-419 auto switching filter set for the SIX bands and a separate AS-419W for four bands, WARC and 60m.  Nice Guy Jay at Array politely refused my request to him to create a unit for all TEN bands in one unit.  Having two boxes makes switching and wiring a nightmare.

Does anyone have a solution for need to cover all TEN HF bands, which is the real need.  Tnx, 73

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com