[Amps] Using computer CPU coolers on GI46b triode ?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat May 10 21:35:50 EDT 2014

I doubt if anyone was considering using the dinky little CPU fan.

A heatsink in my hand from an ancient 800 MHz Celeron is 3 x 2.5 x 1" with
25 fins. Using a 4.5" standard size muffin fan blowing transverse thru the
fins it will move a lot of heat. I'll leave it to those with more time on
their hands to compute all the variables.

Ive been up since 05:30 and off to bed.

Carl
KM1H