[Amps] 572B - News?

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Fri Nov 7 15:30:52 EST 2014

I had a FL-2100B and did the bias mod that RF Parts recommended.  It
worked fine with the Svetlana tubes after that.

Before the mod, right after I put the tubes in, I keyed the amp with no
drive and it pegged out the meter and ruined 1 tube.  RF Parts replaced
it for free and sent me the modification.  73
Tom W7WHY