[Amps] Alpha 76pa shutdown

Big Don bigdon39 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:18:09 EDT 2014

Same thing happened to our SB-220,--  after 35 years regular use, the front
panel power switch failed in the 'ON' state. Couldn't find exact
replacement switch. Inserted a wall switch box in the power cord, has
worked fine for last 5 years.  The outboard power switch also controls an
auxiliary fan module which previously was being turned on separately
anyhow....
73  Don  N7EF