[Amps] Solid State Amps

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri Oct 17 18:04:26 EDT 2014

Carl,

	Are these something like the Latin "Caveat emptor"?

	I recall tuning a sweep tube amp at a club station - it
could get exciting trying to get it done within the allowable
seconds before the tubes were damaged...

David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com