[Amps] solid state amps

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Fri Oct 17 21:16:58 EDT 2014

The market is for VHF and higher as there is little use at HF except for us
poor hams.

Look for devices built for the HF or low VHF ISM market that must meet
stringent IMD specs. These have replaced the 3CPX1500A7, 3CX3000A7, YC-256,
etc.

Look to Europe also, my two years ago was a Seimens machine.

Carl
KM1H