[Amps] solid state amps

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri Oct 17 18:08:15 EDT 2014

Dick,

	At the current levels of an equivalent 12vdc amp the DC power
connections can double as a welder!

	50vdc does seem a little more manageable - do those connection
points have a welding-effect if they get loose & they arc?

David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com