[Amps] MLA2500B on WARC bands

Kathy Bookmiller via Amps amps at contesting.com
Sun Oct 19 16:36:32 EDT 2014

Hello,
A friend offered to sell me his Dentron amp. I had one like it years ago, but before the WARC bands came about. My question is whether it can be used on the WARC bands? With my current old reliable SB200, one can set the band switch for the next higher band and it works fine. Has anyone done the same with the MLA2500B?  I'm mainly interested in getting on 160 and I figure that this would be easier than trying to modify the SB200 to use on 160.  But I have developed a real affection for these "new" bands that I never got to try before getting a more modern rig and wouldn't want to lose WARC to gain 160
73,
Kathy, W2NK