[Amps] Two new amplifiers for sale

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:45:25 EDT 2015

A guy   ordered two amplifiers,I’ll finsh my testing  work  this week, but He call me just now ,he is ill, and can not oprate the radio for  long time, so he  decide to cancel the order.I’ll sell these  again.
I ask  $2500/ea+ shipping(50kg). ,  1.8-30MHz, with 7’’ LCD  coulour display , independent filament transformer, rated output power: 2000W , no  mode limt , 728F tetrode  tube.
           if you interested in it, please contact  me off line.JPG on request.
             Hsu