[Amps] [ham_amplifiers] Two new amplifiers for sale

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:18:06 EDT 2015

Lou:
   This  amplifier   is Design by OURSELF independently, IT WITHOUT ANY same
characteristic as OM's.we DESIGN nad BUILT EVERYTHING.We use shorted
bandswitch, larger HV amplifier and indpent filament transformer. The
picture is showm here:
http://www.zmdz.com/bbs/photobook.asp?page=1&name=DeepBlue&allname=0&ClassID=0
    Hsu