[Amps] Question on installing new Amp tube

w4foa at comcast.net w4foa at comcast.net
Mon Aug 3 15:13:27 EDT 2015

Please forgive my ignorance.
I am going to install a new (old stock) 3-500Z in my amp. Are there procedures that I must follow. I've read and heard about "getting" but I don't have a clue what that means. I think it means "burning in" but not clear what the procedure should be.
Anyone help?
Thanks in advance!
73
Tony, W4FOA

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Frank Outlaw