[Amps] Blower noise

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:45:48 EDT 2015

I have done exactly that. That's the best blower noise reduction there is.
One place I lived, the front panel was flush with the radio room, and the
rest of it sat on a wall shelf in the laundry room.

I've also put just the blower in another location, and ran a flexible duct
to the back of the amp. That didn't work until the hose size reducer was
modified to eliminate turbulence. A  gradual, even reduction in diameter
from one size to the other.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com