[Amps] Amp output power

Steve Thompson g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:31:06 EDT 2015

If you check at
http://www.g8wrb.org/triodes/

there's several data sheets. I came across a copy of the one with
1370W output spec. and copied it to David to host. I believe there
was a spell where FCC applied rules relating to output power spec.
of the devices in a transmitter, hence the 750W rating appearing
so a pair was valid for a 1500W amplifier.

I think the same applied in the case of Svetlana 4CX800A data.

Steve