[Amps] Ugly Amps

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Dec 1 20:17:25 EST 2015

Too bad I never took any photos of my old 6C21 amp.  I hear tell that
the signal was about as clean as the amp looked LMAO

When I was on 40, I found out later that I took out 40 for most of the
town.  I never did get an answer as to "why didn't any one tell me?"  I
would have been happy to have started my 813 project a lot sooner.  They
wouldn't have hurt my feelings.

GI7B?  I have a few, plus I have one of the new axial radiators. AFAIK
that's the only difference between the early and latest versions

BTW is the old Hallicrafters group still active?

73

Roger  (K8RI)