[Amps] 813's

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Tue Dec 22 12:43:27 EST 2015

Hi Colin

When I was using this amp it didn't have a tuned input.  I was using a
Yeasu FT-102 to drive it and it had the pi-net so didn't bother with the
input tuning.

I had a power transformer out of an old Navy TCM-2 tranmitter and that amp
would put out a KW easily.  Might have to dig it out sometime and see what
I've removed from it over the years :-)  73.
Tom W7WHY