[Amps] More on "baby ur radio"

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Dec 23 21:20:35 EST 2015

Migration is a fact of life and common to all bipolar transistor.  See
my earlier post.    It is intrinsic to the purity material used.  IE:
Newer is better.  It is not a manufacturing defect and is entirely
different than the purple plague.

It is the migration of minority carriers across a junction. IE.  The
majority carriers migrate to the N-type material where they are minority
carriers.  This degrades several of the transistors performance factors,
such as gain and frequency performance.

73

Roger  (K8RI)