[Amps] GS35B Gassy, or Arcing?

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:32:03 EST 2015

The getter on the GS-35B (and GI7-B, etc.)  is on the cathode.

IIRC, the filament should be run for several days with no other voltages
applied. One site says to bring up the filament voltage gradually over a
time. Google is your friend, there's a ton on info about this out there.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com