[Amps] GS35B Gassy, or Arcing?

nemo zilch nemozilch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:34:31 EST 2015

OK gang.  I think the collective wisdom of the group is that my tube has
more than average gas and that operating it with plate power is not likely
to help due to the location of the getter.  So, guess I just lost out in
the Russian tube sweepstakes.  Well, I went in with my eyes open, so I'll
take my medicine.

I am going to run it with plate voltage and current, probably can get
nearly 1500 Watts into it.  If that  makes any improvement, I'll let you
all know.

Thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate it.
Bob W4AOS