[Amps] GS35B Gassy, or Arcing?

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:04:45 EST 2015

Sounds like you received some other info off the list.

I have a wild hunch. What happens if you don't leave the grid floating? Try
the hi-pot test with the grid connected to the cathode.

And did you try this again with the filament lit?

In your OP you said you wanted to run it at 3800 volts. It's been awhile
since I researched that tube, but isn't that kind of high for the GS-35B?
http://www.gs35b.com/gs35b/

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com