[Amps] Alpha Input SWR

Charles Henry k4vud at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 00:32:56 EST 2015

Hardy,I do not have Mr. Smith's chart.   All I know is what I see with my own eyes. CHANGING THE LENGTH OF THE COAX changes the swr as measured by the driver, the radio.  What do you recommend to do when the Smiths of this world think they know something and then actual real-world practice shows conclusively difference?Charly
Over the years here is my rig list that was used with different coax lengths and traded off and other stuff obtained...Heath SB-220, FL 2100b, Alpha 76-pac3, Alpha 87a, second 87a, Dentron DTR2000, Ten Tec Titan I, different 76-pac3, three IC-2KL, and Alpha 9500.Drake TR3, TR7, TS-950sdx, FT1000MP, two FT-1000MP Mk5, FT-9000d, IC-7800, and K3... in the ssb era.