[Amps] The genius of ham radio

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 12 03:10:48 EST 2015

If I'm not mistaken, Charly's initial point was that everybody is in the
hobby for different reasons. Some are just appliance operators, with
little knowledge on how things work and they are happy with that. They
often resort to doing things that physics and electronic theory say
won't work. They sometimes get results from their misadventures, that
are good enough to get them on the air and talk to their friends. That's
all they want out of the hobby.

73, Alek
VK6APK