[Amps] The genius of ham radio

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Jan 12 22:09:28 EST 2015

  I have always figured that the best engineers are those that were started as hams when they were young
studied electronics and became good electronic technicians and then went on to college and became engineers.
  That way they could see how the theory applied to their previous experiences and could see how they could
have done it better.
  Too many think you must learn the math and much of the theory before tinkering, designing and building. However,
it is quite the other way. Tinker, study and apply the math and theory along the way. It you do that you will gain an
intuitive understanding that will allow you to makes leaps in logic and develop ideas and designs much quicker.
Please pardon my grammar, I am rather tired and got the flu as well.

73
Bill wa4lav