[Amps] k9yc pdf

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jan 13 18:46:01 EST 2015

On Tue,1/13/2015 2:41 PM, Carl wrote:
> Ive known Dean, N6BV, since he was a fresh minted EE out of Yale and
> was hired
> by National Radio back around 1967 or so; He then had XYL problems and
> moved to CA

I saw both Dean and Ward Sunday at a memorial celebration for Carl Cook,
AI6V.

Yes, the fundamentals are well known by those who have taken the trouble
to study them. I showed this work to Dean a year or so ago and asked if
anything like it had been published before. He responded, "not in this
form." It's surprising how few people understand how horizontal and
vertical antennas interact with height and with ground conditions.
That's why I developed these graphs.

73, Jim K9YC