[Amps] ceramic vs glass

Col. Paul E. Cater paulecater at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:14:11 EST 2015

Carl,

you must really enjoy hosing down the decks with testosterone.  It seems to
be a pattern.  When things turn a bit off for you, you get personnel.  So
be it, that is your style.

I have reviewed the specs sheets and my comments hold true to what they are
saying about the 500 & 400Zs.  Seal temps are the thing.  Both mention that
more cooling will extend tube life.  I see nothing but them insuring you
have the proper sockets & chimneys in place.

In closing, I am very proud to be a Kentucky Col.  It has nothing to due
with current nor past military service.  Go to their site and read the
history.  They are a wonderful group of gentlemen that do great works.  If
you do not like it "* So what about the Kentucky Colonel type of honorific*"
simply block or delete my posts Mr Warrant Officer.  The Naval WOs I worked
with were a nice group of folks.  We had several in the crypto community.
Myself, I held the equivalent of flag rank after departing the Navy for a
real pay check.

Paul
WD8OSU