[Amps] ceramic vs glass

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sat Jan 24 19:46:59 EST 2015

From: "Col. Paul E. Cater" <paulecater at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 2:14 PM
Cc: "Amps reflector" <amps at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ceramic vs glass

> Carl,
>
> you must really enjoy hosing down the decks with testosterone.  It seems
> be a pattern.  When things turn a bit off for you, you get personnel.  So
> be it, that is your style.

** Nice try at damage control. When the seat gets hot the accusations fly
and trying to spin it back.
Any credible debater wouldn't stoop to that.

> I have reviewed the specs sheets and my comments hold true to what they
> are
> saying about the 500 & 400Zs.  Seal temps are the thing.  Both mention
> that
> more cooling will extend tube life.  I see nothing but them insuring you
> have the proper sockets & chimneys in place.

**  You havent dug deep enough.

> In closing, I am very proud to be a Kentucky Col.  It has nothing to due
> with current nor past military service.  Go to their site and read the
> history.

** Oh Ive read all about that and the 1856 mansion you get to live in as
caretaker some time back
to satisfy my curiosity. It must be fun to host the ghostchasers.

** The original part of my house was built before 1835, no ghosts yet but
lots of spiders, mice,
 snakes, squirrels, bats, wasps, and chipmunks when I bought it in 89.

They are a wonderful group of gentlemen that do great works.  If
> you do not like it "* So what about the Kentucky Colonel type of
> honorific*"
> simply block or delete my posts Mr Warrant Officer.

** What and miss all the fun with El Colonel?

The Naval WOs I worked
> with were a nice group of folks.  We had several in the crypto community.

** I was also involved in crypto and we may have crossed paths. I was
primarily an instructor
and working with enlisted and officers was a pleasure since they had respect
for the Senior
and Master Chiefs and the WO's who had decades of experience.

Dealing with some civilians who were so full of themselves was a disruption
to the class.
Maybe we really did cross paths.

> Myself, I held the equivalent of flag rank after departing the Navy for a
> real pay check.

Gee Whiz, I never got past Commander as a civilian but I always preferred to
bunk with the Chiefs when at sea.
A much nicer group of people especially on CVN's.

Carl
KM1H