[Amps] FS: AL-1200 w/QSK in Excellent Condx

GRANT YOUNGMAN nq5t at tx.rr.com
Tue Jul 7 16:34:16 EDT 2015

I have a pre-MFJ Ameritron AL-1200 in beautiful condition with very low hours on the original tube.  It has the QSK-5PC (factory installed) for flawless QSK. I've used it with an IC-781, Orion/II, and a K3. It's working to full specs.  I’m the original owner and don’t do contests, so the amp hasn’t been beaten to death.  It’s been very rarely used.  I'm relocating to the East coast, downsizing, and can't take it with me.

It’s in my QRZ station photos, and there are Hi Res photos at https://flic.kr/s/aHskeSyvKr

Asking $1800, but willing to discuss. PICKUP ONLY, north of D/FW airport.