[Amps] Emtron's for Sale

tom at k5rc.com tom at k5rc.com
Fri Jul 17 18:03:45 EDT 2015

The Comstock Memorial Station has four Emtron DX-4 amplifiers that we need
to sell in order to complete our automation and remote operating projects.
Two of the amps have been factory reconditioned and are in sealed boxes. We
have discounted them to $6,000 each. The other two are in service and
working 100%. They are offered at $5,000 each. We offer no warranty beyond
what was just stated.

For an enterprising person who might be in the wheeling and dealing
business, you can have all four for $20,000 and we will pay shipping CONUS.
We are a 501c3 not for profit foundation and aren't disposed to do trades.

Please pass this on to others who might be interested in large overhead HF
amps.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Comstock Memorial Station, W7RN
Storey County ARES, KS7AA