[Amps] HV transformer and Variac

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Wed Jul 22 21:28:43 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone for the informative responses.  Although I've now got
more info to use in order to figure out what I am going to do, I'm not
sure what that will be.

It's really just a bit 'hot' for my needs and if I turn it down with a
variac, regulation may suffer.  I do have a stack of two variacs on a
common shaft, and although they are large, I don't know what their
actual specs are.  Something for me to check.

73 de Steve, NR4M