[Amps] Cleaning up my shack, selling a few amps

William Hein bill.aa7xt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 11:02:44 EDT 2015

Long overdue shack cleanup in progress. Selling four serious linear amps
that I haven't been using.

I will be at CSVHF Conference this weekend and can arrange for pickup of
 the first three amps at W1XE's QTH above Boulder, Colorado this Sunday (I
will have the LA-70B with me at the conference). W1XE has done an extensive
service / upgrade / checkout of the first  three amps:

Alpha 77sx "Two Holer" HF linear amplifier Black Panels, sn 3204, $5,500

Henry Tempo 3006A 6m 1.5 kW linear amplifier,  sn 60-209, 8877 low hours,
floor mount cabinet - large and heavy, $2,600

Creative Electronics CE-2500-6E 6m linear amplifier, sn 04-93431, 3CX3000A7
very low hours, built in PS, floor mount cabinet - very large and heavy,
$5,600

I also have a Lunar-Link LA-70B 432 MHz linear amplifier I bought last year
from K5AND. I have pushed back my 70cm EME plans so I am selling this amp,
never having used it. Dick K5AND was the original owner and he took great
care of this K1FO-designed and built classic, $1,700. No PS.

After CSVHF, you can pickup in Grand Junction, Colorado or I can ship the
three big amps on pallets via LTL truck freight. The LA-70B can be sent via
UPS.

BIll AA7XT
Glade Park CO
DM59pa