[Amps] FS Codan 8528 SSB/AM final amp.

John Watkins jpwatkins9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 13:03:23 EDT 2015

 I have a 125 Watt final amplifier from a Codan 8528 HF SSB/AM unit.  It uses 2 MRF455s as the final output transistors.  It includes the output filters on the board and the TR switching.  Also the massive heatsink is attached.  I have a spare set of MRF 455 transistors.  I was going to use it with my RT-834, but sold the RT-834 during my garage clean out. $60 plus shipping includes the spare set of final transistors.  It should fit in a USPS Flat rate box for around $17 inside the US, will ship outside, but would have to check on mailing cost.
John  WD5ENU