[Amps] FS: SB220 Locally SF Bay Area

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Jun 8 14:05:16 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

I'm helping my friend and good neighbor, Pat Miller, W6DRX, sell his
SB220. It's clean and in good working condition. Pat and his XYL are
moving from their home just up the road from me to live on a boat. Pat
bought the amp about ten years ago, and was using it with his K3. He
also bought several AG6K upgrade kits, but a major life change that
included open heart surgery and a job change took him away from ham
radio before he had installed the mods. They go with the amp.

Because of its weight and construction, we don't want to ship this amp.I
live in the Santa Cruz Mountains, and can meet someone halfway in the
Bay area to deliver it.

Please reply to k9yc at arrl.net

I don't know what this amp is worth, so would appreciate guidance from
this group.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC