[Amps] GS-35b fully-submersed oil cooling

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:42:26 EDT 2015

Just a couple of comments/questions. I have some thoughts about the
mechanical, non-RF side of this, but per your request, I will hold them for
another time.

Basically, I think oil cooling of some sort would work. Low anode temp
would not be an issue for this tube,

What is "dry" transformer oil?

What is the dielectric constant of that oil?

What do you mean by "close-housing..."?

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com