[Amps] Question about SPE 1.3K-FA amplifier

Kevin Stover kevin.stover at mediacombb.net
Mon Nov 9 07:39:14 EST 2015

All of the LDMOS devices that I have seen are the twin cores in One
"device" or package.
The LDMOS packages I'm aware of have a max dissipation rating of 1200-1250W.
The amp may have passed FCC harmonic testing thanks to a real good low
pass filter but I'm pretty sue they don't test IMD nor do they test to
see how long the devices last running above the dissipation rating.

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H