[Amps] Question about SPE 1.3K-FA amplifier

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Sun Nov 8 19:25:01 EST 2015

I think Tom, W2SC has the answer. When SPE says a "single device" they
mean a single package which has two transistors in it, and they are
running them in push-pull in the conventional manner.

Without a schematic one can not be 100% sure, but that is the most
reasonable explanation.

Thanks, Tom.

73, Bill W6WRT

------------ ORIGINAL MESSAGE ------------(may be snipped)On Fri, 6