[Amps] SPE 2K FA amp vs Quadra

Charles H k4vud at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:05:06 EST 2015

I just researched the question of what to buy between these two amplifiers.
The Quadra had two hotly discussed potential flaws, both of which were going to be stressed by my voltage situation.
I also liked the chance to add a whole additional KW in dire times of need from the SPE and not the Yaesu.
I chose the 2K.  and my primary radio is the FT 9000d even yet.
Taste in purchasing is strong, too.
73, Charly

PS, I gave up waiting for a VL-2000 which looked soooo good.