[Amps] SPE 1.3K-FA and FTDX-5KMP

Charles H k4vud at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 02:16:03 EST 2015

VE7RF, I live and xmit in Thailand.
I see you, Jim, do not fathom the concept... I DO NOT CARE.
My concern is to be heard, comply with local emissions rules, and relax.
I still recommend you go visit people in nursing home or equiv. and smilingly and in a jovial way, tell them about IMD.  They could possibly care more than me, but ..........
73, Charly