[Amps] השב: LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS

alexeban alexeban at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:12:22 EDT 2016

Guys,bon.'t try applying cooling lliquid against the flange: it is not dsigned to withstand corrosion of any kind!
What you can do is glue the device on the heatsink using silverr loaded epoxy from Elecolit or some equivalent.
We did dolfder devices to copper heatsinks
.but that requires special heating plates going up to about 240 degrees centigrade, and some eutectic solder, not cheap. Don't try it with new devices.
נשלח מסמארטפון ה-Samsung Galaxsy שלי.

for puck type very high power devices. For instance,

http://catalog.chtechnology.com/viewitems/extruded-bonded-fin-heat-sinks/liquid-chill-block?&plpver=10&forward=1

Of course, getting the RF into and out off the device with this cooler
in the way is tricky.
John
K5PRO