[Amps] השב: LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS

Clark Turner Clark at ClarkTurnerTuning.com
Wed Aug 31 12:19:57 EDT 2016

I have a dual BFR188 LDMOS HF amp I built with Water cooled heat sink.
The Water block is 15 X8 inches at half inch thick. I have a 15 x 7
copper spreader mounted on top. The moderator refused my post about it
with pictures. You can use a Water tank/pump and radiator meant for a
high power computer gaming system. Some of them are up to 960 watts rated.