[Amps] Stock up on tubes?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Dec 4 20:29:40 EST 2016

An inexpensive single device simple amp (no autotuner,
no bells & whistles) could run clean & cool at 600w?
http://www.eham.net/articles/34850

10 dB above 100w at received end?

$200. for the device + associated electronics = under $1,000.
commercial, and under $500. homebrew?

Two devices + upgraded components for full-legal possibly
$1.00/Watt at $1,500 possible?

20dB over 100W at received end?

Or did I mess up the math ... again?

David KD4E