[Amps] Henry Tube Amplifiers Specifications

Joe Cucuzza jcucuzza at industryinet.com
Tue Dec 6 08:03:16 EST 2016

Hi all
I've been enjoying the discussion about stocking up on tubes, especially
the 3-500Z.
I drank the Henry Kool-Aid.  If anybody is curious about 160 Meters and
the tubes that Henry used, here is a good link:
http://www.henryradio.com/oldamplifiers.html
I bought a 2KD Classic, mainly because it has the 3-500Z and I figured
that parts would be easier to find, because it had one of the longest
production runs of the Henry amps.
It was a task working on the power supply, it is pretty tight in there.
If I had more room, the floor models would be nice to have.
Now that the weather is cooler, I plan on using the amp more.  It is
beginning to be like winter in 5 land, the 150 watts of filament heat is
starting to look good!
73
Joe
KA8WEP