[Amps] Harris Diamon UHF

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Sun Dec 18 13:23:47 EST 2016

If you have schematic of the module, you might be able to extrapolate
and get a starting point for the L and C changes required to pull those
down in frequency. You'll need the Harris print that lists the freq
determined component values. You can log on to the Harris portal once
you provide a password/username, and download documentation. As for the
components, do you know what size they are? American Technical Ceramics
can provide most low loss porcelain ceramic chips for RF amplifiers, but
you need size and values as a starting point. I am assisting another ham
in the tune a Harris Platinum low band VHF module up in frequency, same
exercise.

73
John
K5PRO