[Amps] TRANS WORLD TW500A-RM

David Gow d.gow at frontier.com
Wed Dec 21 15:08:21 EST 2016

For any that are interested I sent a manual and some information attachment
to Emile that covers my TW1000A that is basically two TW500A amplifiers  in
one cabinet with input and output combiners. Transworld was sold to Datron
World Communications some years ago and was still supporting and servicing
Transworld amplifiers when they did a repair on mine in 2009.  I do not have
a manual for the TW500A and suggested he try Datron but I hope someone else
here can help him since what I sent him is similar but not exactly what her
has.  They are great amplifiers and were used in US Consulates all over the
world and have full coverage from 1.8 to 30 Mhz all solid state.
Dave W7VM