[Amps] TRANS WORLD TW500A-RM

Steve g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:13:13 EST 2016

You're absolutely right, Dave. I found my manual which is for TW500M not
TW500A. The TW500M is a 12V mobile amp and appears to be identical to
Metron 1000B apart from the front panel badge. My apologies for the
confusion.

I found a manual for Metron 100B on the BAMA site - apart from the brand
name, it looks word for word, page for page identical to the TW one I have.

Steve