[Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Dec 29 18:32:15 EST 2016

I've had several "elmers" over the years but of late I've been
unable to find one here in SE-GA.

The few with the skills are either already up to their eyeballs in
projects or disinterested in making the time and/or getting creative.

The project I've wanted to do for years is to convert an Elmac AF-67
to variable-carrier DSB.

73, David KD4E