[Amps] Impressive solid-state 1.5 kW amp

Larry Dighera LDighera at att.net
Fri Feb 26 08:20:22 EST 2016

The amp looks good from the CGI images, but it is what isn't said/shown that is
disturbing.  Why is the image of the "Revolutionary" user interface so small as
to be unreadable?  Although implied, I find no mention of the word 'autotune.'
What would you give for actual high-resolution photographs of the interior of
the amp?  You'll find significantly more information about the first iteration
of the amp (tubes) in the Spring 2013 Dedicated RF newsletter here:
<http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs141/1111187925496/archive/1111961943958.html>,
and summer 2013 here:
<http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs141/1111187925496/archive/1114540809007.html>.
Interesting 2012 thread here ostensibly concerning legacy Commander / "Palstar
company: <http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php?topic=80173.0>.

I did find a photograph of Dan Simmonds (KK3AN), former trucker and apparent
developer of the amp, here: <http://www.anwireless.com/>.  Others here:
<http://www.kk3an.com/alaska2010.html>.  He is apparently also a member of this