[Amps] Alpha 87a Low receive

Jerry jsternmd at att.net
Mon Jun 13 18:03:59 EDT 2016

The TX and RX pin diodes have been remarkably reliable with infrequent
failure.  The best explanation for pin diode failure is the system setup -
see the following link several years ago by John, W0UN which still holds
true today.  Read the final paragraph which I can confirm personally as
well.  Also, Verical (Arrow) is selling the TX pin diodes for only $45 and
still had hundreds in stock.

http://lists.contesting.com/_amps/2003-01/msg00004.html\

73  Jerry NY2KW