[Amps] "Conventional" current flow

Jim Garland 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Mon Nov 21 12:18:23 EST 2016

That's exactly right, Paul. As I recall, the researchers could locate the
black holes as somewhere in the southern hemisphere, but it was just
fortuitous that they weren't equidistant from the detectors. Interestingly,
had they been exactly equidistant, then the researchers wouldn't know for
sure that the gravity waves weren't traveling at an infinite speed. I
believe a third detector in Australia, and possibly one on the Indian
subcontinent are being built which will allow scientists to pinpoint the
precise direction in the sky of these events. BTW, my friend who works on
the experiment told me they've now seen other events coming in, from other
sources (e.g., supernova, quasars, pulsars, etc.)
73,
Jim W8ZR

Christensen