[Amps] SB220 QSK bias and RF relay mounting

Warren Volz warren at warrenvolz.com
Wed Sep 21 19:44:14 EDT 2016

Louis Gary and John,

Thanks for your words of wisdom. Your responses have helped put me on the right track. Now if I can only get over drilling holes in the chassis…

Below is a link to a photo of where I think it fits but my next question is if it’s too close to the filament choke:

https://magicchef.zapto.org/owncloud/index.php/s/7C6U5Hn5BTOo67O

If it’s current location is ok it will only require drilling one additional hole. Next task will be mounting the W7RY QSK board which I believe I have a place for.

-Warren